Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Hypnotherapy Information Meetings in Berkeley


For many of you who are curious about hypnosis, I am offering free information meetings on the second and fourth Mondays of each month. I hope you will come by so we can meet, address your questions and so you can learn about what hypnotherapy is and if it is right for you.

Repatterning Hypnosis™ is a method of hypnotherapy that is used to create subconscious changes in the form of new responses, thoughts, attitudes, behaviors or feelings. It also draws on East/West healing methods such as: EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and Buddhist meditation practices. In my practice, I am able to provide a safe confidential environment. For more information, please visit my hypnotherapy website.

February meetings: Mondays, February 13th and 27th, 2017, 7 to 7:45 pm
Address: Elmwood Wellness Center, 2811A College Ave., Berkeley, (near Ashby Avenue, cross street Russell Street).


Please RSVP by phone, text or email if you plan to attend as there is limited seating (open to 6 individuals each meeting). berkeleyhypnotherapy@gmail.com, 510 990-1711.

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?

CLARIFY
• I want to understand more about my relationship with others.
• I am not sure how to cope with grief and loss.
• I feel anxious and scared a lot of the time.
• I am not sure how to relax.
• I question if I can be more happy.
• Something’s not right and I can’t put my finger on it.

GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
• I want to improve my level of confidence and self-esteem.
• I want to gain greater self awareness.
• I want to improve communication with my family, friends and co-workers.
• I feel ready to move on to something new.

EXPLORE
• There’s something specific I want to explore.
• I am feeling really stuck and down.
• I feel unclear as if my mind is in a fog.
• I would like to have some support and someone to listen to me.
• I feel overwhelmed.

BEHAVIORAL CHANGE
• I want to stop smoking.
• I want to lose weight.
• I want to feel less anxious.
• I want to stop sabotaging myself.
• I want to deal with my phobia.

About Dr. Yana Castle
I am a Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and earned my PhD from CIIS (California Institute of Integral Studies, San Francisco) concentrating on Transformation and Consciousness studies. I hold an Master's degree in Women's Spirituality and B.A. in Archaeomythology. My book "Guardians of the Gate" was published in 2009. For the past two decades, I have led private pilgrimage tours to Nepal. I work with clients in my Berkeley office and by phone appointments.